- Ensure that the rules and regulations of the school is strictly observed by your child.
- Inculcate discipline, punctuality, good manners, habits of orderliness and neatness in your child.
- Take pride to inspire your child to become a law abiding and worthy citizen of the country.
- Once the child comes to school, he/ she will not be allowed to leave the school except in emergency cases.
- Acknowledge all communications, circulars etc. addressed to you .and respond promptly.
- Encourage self help at work and study so that your child can become a resourceful and useful member of the society.
- Please consider all our suggestions in positive sense.
- Adhere to changes, if any, in the standard terms and conditions of the school from time to time as circumstances may require.
- Support the school in enforcing all its rules, students' dress and behaviour code.
Note : These guidelines are not exhaustive. Please refer to the school almanac for detailed guidelines